Kiss of Death

This article, Kiss steals the life of a girl with an allergy actually tells the tragic tale of a 15 year old girl who died from an allergic reaction to peanuts. She was exposed to the deadly allergen by kissing her boyfriend after he had eaten a product containing peanuts. Having a son with peanut allergies (which he has now outgrown), this really hits home. Allergies are serious business… You can never be too careful.Kiss of death indeed.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s